The 2017 Fellowship Scheme is now open to PhD scholars, postdoctoral fellows and senior researchers (for International Fellowships).
Since 2012, the Australian Research Council’s Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions (CEED) has been supporting Early Career Researchers and international researchers through its visiting fellowship scheme.
The aim of the Visiting Fellowship Scheme is threefold:
- To create new collaborations, attract new early career researchers to Australia and increase connectedness across Nodes.
- To facilitate mentoring of early career researchers
- To build professional development skills.
The Fellowship Scheme will fund the following:
- Funding for CEED early career researcher International Visiting Fellowships (outgoing) to enable international collaboration and provide career development opportunities overseas for periods of 3 months.
- Funding for CEED early career researcher National Visiting Fellowships to enable national collaboration across the CEED nodes (UQ, ANU, UM, UWA and RMIT) and to provide career development opportunities.
- Funding for International Visiting Fellowships (incoming) to enable overseas early career researchers or senior researchers to collaborate with CEED personnel and contribute to the CEED research program for up to a 3 month period.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Wednesday 30 November 2016.
More information on applying: Download the Visiting Fellowship Scheme information sheet.
To apply: complete the application form and submit by the closing date.